Top 10 Reasons to Become a Member of our Online Community
Connecting to the UTMB Alumni Relations website is simple and easy. Click here now to register and get connected!
As an alumnus of the University of Texas Medical Branch, you are part of a growing community of more than 30,000 healthcare professionals that touch the lives of people in all corners of the world.
As a member of the UTMB Alumni Relations online community you will be able to:
1. Access the online directory to find former classmates and friends.
2. Find out about upcoming UTMB events on campus or near you.
3. List your accomplishments and professional news in class notes.
4. Keep your contact information current so others can locate you.
5. Take advantage of program discounts (Discount with ID).
6. View photos from various alumni-related events.
7. Pay your alumni association membership dues online.
8. Contribute to your school's greatest needs fund.
9. Follow UTMB on FaceBook and Twitter to get the latest and greatest news.
10. Learn about Working Wonders, the campaign for UTMB Health.
Alumni Say Thanks
UTMB has shaped the lives of three generations of Purgasons.
Today, as alumni, donors, parents, and leaders in the Fort Worth community, Dr. Tom Purgason (School of Medicine 1979) and his wife Michele Purgason (School of Nursing 1979) are proudly partnering with friends like you to ensure UTMB will impact lives for generations to come.
Listen to their special message above.