Top 10 Reasons to Become a Member of our Online Community
Connecting to the UTMB Alumni Relations website is simple and easy. Click here now to register and get connected!
As an alumnus of the University of Texas Medical Branch, you are part of a growing community of more than 30,000 healthcare professionals that touch the lives of people in all corners of the world.
As a member of the UTMB Alumni Relations online community you will be able to:
1. Access the online directory to find former classmates and friends.
2. Find out about upcoming UTMB events on campus or near you.
3. List your accomplishments and professional news in class notes.
4. Keep your contact information current so others can locate you.
5. Take advantage of program discounts (Discount with ID).
6. View photos from various alumni-related events.
7. Pay your alumni association membership dues online.
8. Contribute to your school's greatest needs fund.
9. Follow UTMB on FaceBook and Twitter to get the latest and greatest news.
10. Learn about Working Wonders, the campaign for UTMB Health.
Proud Parents Welcome Weekend Scheduled for August 23
Deans and administrators from the School of Medicine, the School of Nursing, the School of Health Professions and the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences will welcome parents of incoming students and answer questions at the Proud Parents Welcome Weekend event on Saturday, August 23.
This event, hosted by the Office of the Provost and the UTMB Parents Council, will be held at the Galveston Island Convention Center at the San Luis Resort from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and will conclude with an optional tour of the campus.
Held in conjunction with the student Welcome Weekend 2014, this special day will showcase the student experience for parents whose child will be attending UTMB for the first-time. The Parents Council, established in 2008, enhances communication between parents and the university and provides a support network to enhance the educational experience for all students.
To attend, please RSVP by Friday, August 15 to 1-888-862-7111 or via email email@example.com
Click here to view event schedule.