Alumni Services Offered Through Moody Medical Library
For years alumni have inquired about gaining access to the resources of the Moody Medical Library.
Alumni are welcome to use the library’s print and electronic resources onsite. However, licensing agreements with publishers specify that off-campus access to electronic resources is limited to current students, staff and faculty.
In an effort to meet the needs of alumni who wish to continue using the library’s collections and resources after graduation, the UTMB Office of Alumni Relations and the Moody Medical Library have collaborated and created an Alumni Library Services page.
For a complete list of freely accessible databases and open access online journals, please visit the Alumni Library Services page or click the Library Services link under the Alumni menu above.
Top 10 Reasons to Become a Member of Our Online Community
Connecting to the UTMB Alumni Relations online community is simple and easy. Click here now to register!
As an alumnus of the University of Texas Medical Branch, you are part of a growing community of more than 30,000 healthcare professionals that touch the lives of people in all corners of the world.
As a member you will be able to:
1. Access the online directory to find former classmates and friends.
2. Find out about upcoming UTMB events on campus or near you.
3. List your accomplishments and professional news in class notes.
4. Keep your contact information current so others can locate you.
5. Take advantage of alumni library services through the Moody Medical Library.
6. View photos from various alumni-related events.
7. Pay your alumni association membership dues online.
8. Contribute to your school's greatest needs fund.
9. Follow UTMB on and to get the latest and greatest news.
10. Learn about Working Wonders, the campaign for UTMB Health.
New member registration instructions.
Current member login instructions.